Sunday, January 27, 2013

Boss is a Fan of Organizing

Boss is very very very excited right now.  She is making happy squealing noises and it is not just because she found where she hid the very good white chocolate she got for Christmas.  Boss is super happy because Big One has made sawdust everywhere in her room!  Yes, for real.  And Big One told her to have fun cleaning it up and then he walked away and Boss let him live!!!  I know!!!  This is epic crazy insanely odd!

But Boss will get all forgiving like this when the "organizing" words are used.  And if Big One helps her, Boss gets even more happy and forgiving and is inclined to make popcorn for no reason because it means that the power tools are being used and big things are happening.  Even if I get a little scared of the noise of the power tools.  Well.  I am maybe pretending to be scared because I am not a teacup chihuahua and weak and helpless and shivering under the nearest bed because of a little power tool noise.  I am only pretending to be scared to take advantage of the popcorn.

So Boss and Big One have been putting shelves and organizers in the scraproom of Boss.  And Boss is super duper extra excited that the washi tape holder and this new organizer of the ink things are now ON THE WALL.  I am not that excited about it, but that is how Boss is talking about it.  She gets louder and happier when she says ON THE WALL and then I come out from under the bed because I think she is talking to me but she is not.  She is only very excited about the holder things that she got from Stamp-n-Storage.  She is now going on and on and on about actually being super happy that the Stamp-n-Storage place is near here and she can go there and see all the cool power tools working and making more stuff that she needs and that they can hang ON THE WALL.

Boss is pretty much a girly girl but she does like the power tools.  She can have them.

The new shelves and the washi tape holder and this new organizer of the ink things and all of the other things that Boss is really really really excited about having out.  Boss has been listing all of these things to anyone who will listen so I have it memorized already.  So... here are all the things Boss is happy about having out:  soldering iron, mists, date stamps, glitter, chalk inks, Distress inks, regular inks, Versamark ink (enough with the ink already), craft mat, embossing powder, heat gun, light, stamp cleaner, and lightbox.  And maybe white chocolate, but that is not in this picture.
The tasty washi tape!  Actually, I do not care for it, but this new cat enjoys pulling the tape and eating it.  Boss is not thrilled about this.
The ink things that make Boss giggle.  I do not understand this.
Boss uses some washi tape.  It is not an accident that she is using the math tape.  Math is coolness.
Boss shows how easy it is to take ink things out of the holder of ink things.  Almost like it was designed for ink things.  (This is the "sarcasm" word.  I am working on this new word.  It is fun!)  This holder is meant to only hold Distress ink but Boss was never very good at following instructions.  And she says the Stamp-n-Storage people will never know.

6 comments:

  1. Wow....I'm impressed with your washi and ink collection, much less the storage for it! I think I have 3 rolls of washi, one came in our kit last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, where did Boss get the math tape? I have a 13 year old stepdaughter that love both crafts and algebra. I'm sure that even a dog can see why this would be perfect...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so Boss says a moose made it. Or maybe mousse. Or meese. I know, can you believe this nonsense? But maybe it will be more clearness if you go here and check it out: http://www.etsy.com/listing/105550130/emerald-green-math-formula-washi-tape?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=green

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Boss tried to help me get my comment in the right spot. And now it looks like I am both simple AND stupid. Come on, people!!!! I'm just a dog!!!!

      Delete
  4. Good dog! :)

    ReplyDelete